Position: Talent Acquisition Executive
Job Purpose: Responsible for attracting candidates through various media and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies.
Job Location: Dehradun / Delhi / NCR
Reports To: Managing Director
Team Reporting: Will be expected to independently handle full cycle of recruitment including sourcing, prescreening, short-listing, scheduling of candidates as per client requirement.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants.
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills
- Minimum expected qualification – Graduation.
- Understanding of recruitment process with hands on recruiting experience of 6 months to 1 year would be preferred.
- Candidate needs excellent communication skills both verbal and written, perseverance, adaptability, goal orientation and willingness to learn.
Upto 2.40 LPA