Position: Manager – Special Education Services.
Job Purpose: Responsible for implementation and expansion of MPOWER and Caregiver Trainings .
This position is based at our corporate office, and will be responsible for end to end management of MPOWER Operations PAN India. MPOWER is currently being piloted in Dehradun and shall be launched in selected 2 tier towns in the states of Uttarakhand, UP, Bihar, MP, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Gujrat the first quarter
Earmarked Cities for MPOWER: Pondicherry, Mysore, Ahmadabad, Surat, Kanpur, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Jaipur, Patna, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Bhopal, Pune, Nasik , Nagpur, Kolhapur, Goa
“Nitara”- Caregiver Training Program: continual parent engagement aimed at skill and attitude reengineering is a critical parameter to enable holistic development of a special needs learner. For the first quarter, the core focus of this position will be towards development of caregiver module within the first month , and thereby ensuring execution of at-least one program per month.
In addition to the above, Manager – SES will also be responsible for smooth execution of interventions at Dehradun Centre.
Reports To: Director -SKF
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Conduct 4- 5 individual therapy sessions per day at the centre
- Conduct PAN India online case histories, lend over sight to personal assessments, and curate individualized intervention plans for students enrolled for special needs program at SKF.
- Create lesson plans along with development coaches, and conduct weekly monitoring of efficacy of lesson plans.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating operational guidelines, SOP’s , student records ,learning material etc.
- Keep track of and reflect on student’s progress using weekly and monthly reviews
- Conduct fortnightly review with parents PAN India.
- Plan , develop and implement caregiver module , and thereby execute the training calendar month on month
- Spearheading face to face and/or virtual quarterly PTM’s with caregivers & coaches.
- Actively representing the foundation in events, marketing campaigns, seminars and workshops.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills
- Minimum expected qualification – B.Ed. Special Education/ M.Ed. – Special Education
- 4 + years experience of relevant working experience
- Fixed CTC – INR 3.6 to 4.5 LPA + Variable pay 2 LPA
* Employee gets eligible to variable pay after completion of 90 days in the company.
* Variable pay-out is disbursed on quarterly basis, and is paid subject to employee achieving the performance benchmarks.