Position: Development Coach.
Job Purpose: Responsible for teaching students with special needs.
Modify existing curriculum on basic subjects (e.g. math, writing) to meet each student’s learning requirements and build and execute individual lesson plans tailored to their specific needs.
Job Location: Pondicherry, Mysore, Ahmadabad, Surat, Kanpur, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Jaipur, Patna, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Bhopal, Pune, Nasik , Nagpur, Kolhapur, Goa
Reports To: Manager – Special Education Services
Team Reporting: Independent Contributor.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Conduct the integrated learning program at the home of the student based on guidelines received from central team.
- Assess students abilities and craft individualized intervention plans
- Adapt learning materials to students’ needs
- Keep track of and reflect on students’ progress using weekly and monthly reviews
- Monitor children’s behavioral patterns and arrange appropriate interventions if needed
- Find engaging activities to teach skills (e.g. drawing and theater drama)
- Engaging and adhering to end to end guidelines of SKF SOP
Knowledge / Experience / Skills
- Minimum expected qualification – Diploma /B.Ed. Special Education
- 6 months to 3 years experience of relevant working experience
- 6 Months to 1 year – INR 1,80,000 PA
- 1.5 Months to 3years – INR 2,40,000 PA